
So in the last 24 hours We've gotten word of 2 set dates for weddings and one impending date for a wedding (the only got engaged on Thursday night Congrats Brookie!!). But holy moly I've never felt so much pressure to start planning our wedding. Funny how being pregnant..twice..while not married and not even really technically engaged. Try and figure that one out. Anyway with an impending move (probably) to Waterloo, I feel even more pressure to start our new life in Canada married. But I wanted to lost the baby weight, and we would be leaving soon..like within the next 6 months...not enough time to plan a real wedding..Sigh, Hopefully we'll figure it out soon.
1 comment:
We could have a ceremony in the basement lounge. (ha ha ha, I'm VERY kidding!)
People have planned weddings in less time, so I bet it could be done. I'd be happy to help with anything.
That ring is really pretty. Is it one you'd like to have?
Post a Comment