
and nothing else. The child will NOT stop eating cat food. We have to close the cabinet (where the cats food and water is) when he is awake so he doesn't go have a snack. Just now I heard a rustling. I thought he was in his room playing..except it got a little too quite. And if your a mom you know thats not a good sign. So I get up and look..he had opened the closet were we keep the bag of cat food..he had spilled a little out and was sitting eating it.. now the first 300 times I caught him eating cat food I'd gag and nearly puke..this time I just laughed and got a bowl for him. He was quite happy that instead of me yelling at him and forcing him to get it out of his mouth I let him have it. Because really, if that's all he wants to eat then so be it.
Yes I'm mother of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment