Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lent


What to give up for lent? I've been racking my brain for the last few days trying to figure this out. Here are some things I came up with:
nightly treat (this occurs after the kids go to bed)
coffee (really kate? REALLY?)
Dunkin donuts (I have a small panic attack when that thought entered my head)
Starbucks (again another panic attack)
sugar
cooking ;-)
facebook and YYY
chips
soda

Well, Chips and soda, I really don't have often enough to consider not having them a sacrifice. No sugar, I think my bodied go into shock my friend gave this up for a month a few months ago, you never realized how much refined sugar is in EVERYTHING. Nightly treat..I could do it probably should do it, but no. Facebook/YYY, again could do it, but really not worth it, its one of my only saving graces during the day. Now we come to coffee, giving up all coffee, not an option. Giving up both DD and Starbucks..again I get a panic attack just thinking about it (esp, since I think about how much I'll be in NY over the next 2 months) and I have free coffee coupons for DD, I can't do DD..So Starbucks it is. I went off with a bang yesterday, I had a steaming hot venti White chocolate mocha. num num num...so good. See you in 40 days Starbucks

No comments: