The event went off great, we had plenty of food and lots of help. I was super stressed about running such a large event (it was for the 2 family dorms on campus). We had over 250 people show up. While the egg hunt was fun it was wicked windy. I also forgot to tell people that the golden eggs were prize eggs. I got most of the people who found them but some were left out. Someone also stole the 3 eggs Luka had, one of which was a prize egg..I was ticked. Next year I think its best to do the egg hunt BEFORE the brunch. Thanks to Anna for all her help planning the event, and to Andrew for helping out the night before. Now some picture:
Food Table..lots and lots of yummy stuff


Craft Table

Actually enjoying some of the food

Egg Hunt: can you find Luka?


Prize table

How I spent the rest of the day

Dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment