Thursday, June 11, 2009

Easter in NY

So I don't really remember much about Easter, guess I should have blogged sooner. We spent most of the day at Aunt Debs then went to Kev's parents for dinner. Oh ya, and Shaun also told us that he was moving to South Africa, not for good just for now. So here's some pictures:
Charlie w/ Aunt Erin

The egg hunt

Luka found his first egg

Charlie holding on to Luka's egg


The egg hung was on for the adults...you might think I'm kidding, but it gets pretty competitive, look at Erin in the background

The Easter bunny left the baskets in the back room..so the boys didn't get them until I remembered half way through breakfast

Uncle Shaun and Charlie

Uncle Shaun and Luka

Later that evening at Kev's parents house

Enjoying their toy phones

not sure if he's excited or crying

The Fam

Hope you had a Happy Easter!!

No comments: