Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's your store?

So I think everyone has a store that they ALWAYS run into people. When I was living in Rockville Centre it was Roosevelt Field, and I think anyone that I grew up with would agree with me that every time they went to the Mall they ran into someone from school or someones parents.

Well since living here its been our grocery store Market Basket. Every time I'm there I run into the same person. Terese Plant. Now I've hung out with her at different events over the past year and half or so. But I think I've seen her more at Market Basket then anything else. It doesn't matter what day I go I always run into her.

So whats your store?

2 comments:

Heather said...

I don't know if I have a single person at a store, but I do run into a large number of people at Market Basket.

There's a guy that does carts at Target who I see many Sundays around Central Sq, because I think he goes to church around there. He doesn't know me, of course, but it makes me feel like a local to see him. :)

Christine said...

Totally, Market basket. And i go super early!!!
Also Target, and occasionally Costco. Ofcourse, with our propensity to eat and potluck and baby shower and stuff, you probably always have a good chance of seeing a Mormon friend at one of those places. :)