So no new pictures. Once Kev gets the picture from Philly off of our camera I will share some.
This is about the upcoming spring brunch and egg hunt Anna and I are planning. As of right now things look great. Of course I'm probably jinxing myself by posting this. The eggs are ordered, Catering is planned just needs to be put together, prize table is planned and will be bought tomorrow or Tuesday..and the weather well as of right now its supposed to be 58* and sunny. I hope that if nothing else it doesn't rain. So right now I have a great outlook for the event on Saturday..but ask me again on Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it all went great! We had a great time. It was windy, but didn't rain!!!
Did you ever get to have that drink to recover?! :)
it was fabulous, you guys did a great job, as usual! Thanks for all the hard work.
Post a Comment