Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thanksgiving

So this year for Thanksgiving we stayed in Boston and had dinner with our friends.

We had TONS of yummy food.
I made Ham, Corn Casserole, and pilgrim hat desserts.

Unfortunately I have no pictures. Charlie came down with an extremely high fever Thanksgiving morning. Which ended up with him in the ER. He was okay just an ear infection. I dropped off the things I had made to The Mia's and The Andrew's. When I got back Kev took Charlie. I stayed back with Luka. After Luka woke up from his nap we headed over to our friends apartment. I felt terrible, all Charlie wanted to do was see Matthew, Ben, Hengry (Henry) and Elijah. Who are most of the kids that we're going to be there, Lucy (Elijah's sister) and Sydnee (Hengry's sister) where there too.

Luckily they weren't at the hospital for to long. And since it was just an ear infection and his fever broke they came by just in time for dessert.

..one week later, Charlie broke out in a terrible but non-iching rash. He had an allergic reaction to the amoxicillin he was taking for his ear infection. Bad news is he can't have penicillin to treat infections anymore.

No comments: