Luka has become a regular chatty Cathy these days. Over the last week or two, instead of talking AT Charlie he talks TO Charlie ie: "Charlie!! Charlie!! What are you doing Charlie?"
Luka also has a nack for waking up just as I'm shutting down the house and getting ready for bed. This was the case last night. He woke up around 11pm. I peaked in on him and he was fine so I ignored him, got in bed and just listened to him talk. Here is the conversation he has with himself "Llena (his girlfriend from the 1st floor, her real name is Ellena she's a month older then him) Llenaaaa Llena? Wheres Llena? Mommy? mooommmmyyy mooommmmmyy Where are you Mommy...Charlie! Charlie! CHARLIE guess what(or maybe it was get up) Charlie! Daddy? Daaddyy.." That went on for a few more minutes until Kev finally went in there (he came home midway through Luka chatting away). He stayed awake until after 2:30am. He woke me up twice during that time (kev was up doing work so he was dealing with him) once to cuddle and the other time I just gave him a bottle. While he was up with Kevin, he asked to "watch a show", "play with trucks", "turn on the lights"..he asked for many things until Kev just gave him some toys and put him back in his bed.
I don't know how he does it but its like he has a sensor that goes off when i'm about to go to bed and when i'm trying to get up early in the morning before the kids get up. So I just give up, I was trying to change my schedule so I would go to bed earlier and wake up around 6 every morning. Luka won, I'll try again in a few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment