Thursday, February 26, 2009

Party Time

So we had Luka's Party this past Saturday. We had most family here and it really was more fun then I thought it would be. Everyone was civil and got along just fine. Christine made the cake, and let me just say she blew it out of the water. To see more of her cakes check out her new cake blog: Sweetie Babe She also made Elijah and Charlie's Thomas the Train cake for there joint party nearly 2 yrs ago (oh my has it been that long?). Oh and I feel the need to add the Christine is 9 months pregnant with her third child (a boy) and still did a ROCKIN job!Okay okay now for the pictures:

Luka arrived fashionable late to his party..due to his nap, this was his reaction

I LOVE Elizabeths face in this picture

The last two times I've seen Ivy has been dying for me to hold her.

Notice the death grip shes got on my arm

Shaun and Andrew, I think they'd really hit it off (in an non-homosexual kind of way) if there hadn't been 100 kids running around.


Barb and Anna

Thats Christine on the far right in the black shirt

The Cake:

It matched the invitation beautifully!



I love Luka in the background of this one:


3 comments:

Cindy S. said...

Happy Birthday little man!!! :)

Christine said...

Kate, you're so funny :) All you have to do to point me out is say, "She's the huge one over there." :)
It was a fun party and Luka was such a cute birthday boy. Hmmm, a year old, ready for number 3 then? JK!

Toria said...

Happy birthday Luka! seeing that lounge makes me miss you guys! What a fun party. I'm with Christine, bring on #3 :) JK too!