Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Girl or Boy

So I was at Ghetto Fabulous Market Basket today with Luka. A Father with his two little girls walked past us. The girls were making faces at Luka and saying how cute he was. The Dad asked the girls is they thought Luka was a boy or a girl. The girls guessed right. The father then proceeded to tell his girls that boys wear blue and that girls wear pink. Then one of the little girls said "but daddy your a boy and you wore pink the other day." Ha, I couldn't help but laugh. He then corrected himself and said that "Usually baby boys were blue and baby girls wear pink, but its okay to wear blue if your a girl or pink if you a boy. Thats why Aunt Kathy joked with me about wearing a pink tie on Sunday." These girls were no more then 5 years old. They looked at there dad like he had 7 heads. I thought it was a pretty good explenaition but I think the girls got bored with the topic real quick.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Yay Kate! For anyone who sees this: remember
IT'S KATE'S BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY!